Thursday 1 December 2011

No game this weekend....

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. No game for the mighty reds because of our woeful display in Nottingham. Maybe a good time to let the players rest, we aren't playing great, a week off may do them a world of good. I'm sure Coleman won't be letting them off lightly, practising linking up and make sure we use set-pieces to their full strength.

In other Stanley news this week, Colane tropical mineral water are the new stadium sponsors of the club! I'm dreading to hear of what name they come up with.'Colane water park?' or ' The Colane Mineral water stadium?'or my favourite 'The slightly tropical Colane mineral water with a hint of mango Ground' -_-. Whatever name they come up with i guess we will have to accept, even though everyone will call it the Crown Ground. At the end of the day we will earn a decent amount of money from it.

And to end on a positive note, My share for Accrington Stanley has arrived! I am now officially a shareholder! I personally think at 14 that's a decent accolade to have!

'All day and night, I'm red and white.'

Josh (Business Man) Rawcliffe

No comments:

Post a Comment