Friday 16 December 2011

Torquay at home!

A nice little home game for us tomorrow! A long way up for the torquay fans so hopefully the snow will stay away. Tomorrow's a game which we must go out and go for the win! A loss won't affect us, a draw doesn't mean anything but a win could push us very, very close to the playoff positions...

The next 3 games will (in my opinion) shape our season. Torquay (home), Morecambe (away) and Hereford (away). If we can get 6+ points from these games then we can stake a challenge up the table, any less and i predict a comfortable mid-table finish for us, Which I would have happily taken at the beginning of the season.

My prediction for tomorrow is a 3-0 win for us! Call me optimistic but I think the team's starting to gel and I Can see another Unbeaten run happening very shortly!

Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment